-
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Oui oui, Darq. And some of us don't like girls for the same reasons as others, if that makes any sense at all. Some of us are good boys. So, ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Google fight!!!!
Politics: 473,000,000 Math: 212,000,000
Dec 10, 2005 -
Re: Google fight!!!!
I like Soccer, Jack.
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Google fight!!!!
Hitler: 23,400,000 results Jews: 35,300,000 results BOOYAH! GO JEWS! Israel: 246,000,000 results Palestinians:14,700,000 results OH YEAH! And, Just for Jack.... Baseball: 137,000,000 results Cricket:
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Women's Self Defense
I agree. Self defense should be taught in schools. But I'll take it one step further. EVERY STUDENT not just female, should be required to learn, and pass a basic ...
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
I dont see the emo. Which is good. Because Emo MUST DIE. Period. End of story. You know what to do.
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!
I was in 6th grade when I was 13. And I hit puberty late 7th grade.
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!
I find it odd that most people giving relationship advice are all mostly (not all but mostly) under age (i.e. not of consenting age, which is, I believe 17). I ...
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: To dear old dad-Language
small techinical errors, very few. This makes me sad. :(
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: pyroness
Um...cigarette boxes I burn when I'm finished smoking the cigarette. And, please, please, please, please tell me you didn't throw away two joints.....PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO!!!!!! i ...
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: NFL Picks
I'm hoping the bears do, too, because the way they've been playing this season, they deserve. Well that, and, if they win, then the apocalypse will truly be upon us.
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: pyroness
yay, all the pyros in the world were do you get the cigarrete boxes ......... i found ciggarete boxe onece, it was full, i threw it away, i also found ...
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: pyroness
brochures are great to set on fire! Especially like those brochures about "x" program or "y" activity at school. I collect em all the time, then I go outside, roll ...
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: pyroness
I lit my freinds hair on fire was AWESOME. And then, i've lit practically anything on fire....cigarette boxes, aluminum foil, leaves and branches, newspaper, etc
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?
Brian, I wasn't angry. I was flustered because you and you're uber-christian cohorts are being arrogant and refusing to admit it. That was all. Personally, on the matter of Merry ...
Dec 6, 2005
