User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: pyroness

    Um...cigarette boxes I burn when I'm finished smoking the cigarette. And, please, please, please, please tell me you didn't throw away two joints.....PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO!!!!!! i ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Star In The Universe

    Ok, Grif. Alpha Centauri SYSTEM. Hows that? And if I had to choose ONE star, Proxima Centauri. BAM! pwnage.

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka

    YAY! 12 days till Chanukkah. And Qi, ur right, now we agree on TWO things...Channukkah (cant spell it in English, sorry) is cooler than christmas. Cmon people...EIGHT NIGHTS OF DEEP ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    Agreed. Sex is 1000x better when you are committed to your partner. read my previous posts, then. Basically, you said more or less what I was trying unsuccessfully to get ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    As they approached the satellite dish, Master Starweaver engaged the cloaking device, as they docked into the starport. He also sent out a hyper-space signal from the ship to have ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: new member here...

    my lair....mwahahahahahahahaha! haha, just kidding. Welcome, I look forward to reading your stuff.

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    I'm not!! However, I am also curious as to why Crysi hates me so much, but I've asked this of her before, and have yet to obtain a real answer. ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Star In The Universe

    Alpha Centauri. No doubt.

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    *laughs* Sex after marriage is overrated. Learn well now, so you may please your committed later. ;) Never said anything about marriage, Gal. My dad told this little gem when ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: IT'S WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR (well, not really...)

    HA HA !! Everyone's got excuses. I'm open . You can send whatever you want to me. I... don't mean whatever you want. :o No rude images or messages, OK!! ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.

    "I aint never gonna grow up. I'm a grown ass kid"--Kanye West BEST.ATTITUDE.EVER.

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Know what else really grinds my gears?

    You know what really grinds my gears? America. F*** you America! Sorry, couldn't resist quoting that... Family Guy=God.

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    i like being blond...... :D and blue eyed... 8) w00t for being Aryan.... :roll:

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    Also, sex is neither naughty or dirty, when done in a loving, monagamous relationship, and with ample protection. I agree. The only sex humans have should be between husband/wife... ...then ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    I nominate myself for: the most sarcastic/arugmentative and I also contest the biggest ego award, and nominate myself for that as well. most hated: ZZAP, Qi most loved: Gal smartest: ...

    Dec 14, 2005


I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon