User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: your mom goes to college!

    I actually like Limewire.

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka

    You know all biblical evidence points to Jesus being born in the summer, right? I was actually just arguing with a freind of mine about that. While it doesnt get ...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Published?

    two poems, a screenplay, and a peice for the newspaper. Other than that, nope.

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?

    Its both, as the only "real" way to spell it is in Hebrew.

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?

    Channukkah.. Celebration traditions? One word: latkes. Well, that and having a big ol party with my family and freinds and us all having fun and getting fatter and throwing alcohol ...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    wooo hoooo!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pardon me, but...

    I agree---people suck

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ...

    not unless you are armed to the teeth

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Yeah, I'm hopin that aint me either... though as far as things are going, I suspect it is. :( Ah cheer up. You're not hated. Just people don't like being ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfwood Gallery

    I really liked the one you did called "Jun Jun". The coloring was very distinct (thats not the word I want, but I am having a brain fart right now)

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Best Rabid Fan: Jack (soccer!) Most hated: Well I never really hated ZZAP, but there is one member I hate on this board. I won't name him though, but the ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: pyroness

    Curse you and your infernal circular logic!!

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: pyroness

    I'm not a pyro, but I love throwing anything into a fire and watching it burn. I'm not much of a set-things-on-fire type, though. weak.

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Bedazzle Me...

    OUR old family started on Daniel's board, which has since been deleted. Once you start meeting more members and interacting more, you might get a family here. I don't know ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Hmm... Most cynical: Mesh. Definitely. Well... Mesh or Brad. No. That would be me. And Qi, white fire you say? Do you remember what chemical you set on fire? :D

    Dec 15, 2005


We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies