User avatar

sabradan

  • Art & Photography Re: I Internet You

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jobs!

    Where do you work? At Hackney's, a local restaurant Do you look forward to going to work? not really, sometimes, when I know I really need the money, or when ...

    Jan 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Producers

    Its springtime, for Hitler, and Germany!....

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I had a snake until I went to school.

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: New Years Resolutions

    My resolutions this year are many and varied. Firstly, I am a bit overweight, so I want to loose weight. (Well, not necessarily the weight per se, but the inches ...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Me, fooling around with my shiny new mp3 player. I like beer. I just thought I'd put that out there.

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday!!!

    generic birthday message here

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Debate Usergroup Sign-Up

    me

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    get back on topic. Happy now?

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    Ahhh... lol Damn it! The one flaw... and I thought I was on a roll too. Your right, I did not specify that there was to be no bashing of ...

    Dec 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    Then you shouldn't have given us the option.

    Dec 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: CALLING ALL ROLE PLAYERS!!!

    im in.

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka

    Ahh, Sabradan, but you forget that period of warming nigh 1000-2000 years ago? But Shephards don't watch their flocks at night in December. Its too damn cold. It would have ...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    My problem with emo is this: most of these "emo kids" whine and cry about nothing, about problems that we all have, and deal with without crying and moaning and ...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    Greenday isn't Emo? ahem. I beg to differ. "Wake me up when September Ends"? Hello. If that song isn't Emo, I'm the Queen of England. And NAI, since you started ...

    Dec 22, 2005


“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women