User avatar

sabradan

  • Writing Tips Re: question

    thanks both of you. The only problem with your idea Jack is 1. I was planning on loosely basing the main character of a freind of my grandmothers' who was ...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: question

    I was thinking about writing a story about the holocaust, focusing on one person and his experience (a la "My name is Asher Lev", Chaim Potok) but I don't know ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: In General, Most People Are...

    Pat Buchanan.

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Genius Finally Revealed

    .......

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Post your pig pic!

    I'm 1337er than You are Grif. It should read "YW5 is teh r0xx0rz"

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Timezones

    Chicago, Illinois, USA: 2:47 pm CST Jerusalem, Israel: 10:47 pm

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: 1000th post party

    I like parties! *goes on a booze run*

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Sharon fighting for his life

    haron fights for life after stroke Power transferred to Israel's deputy prime minister Thursday, January 5, 2006; Posted: 12:56 a.m. EST (05:56 GMT) Prime Minister Ariel Sharon attends a ceremony ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trust me, you will be TRANSFIXED ;)

    Howdy! Please post a pic of your sexy car...I like sexiness, and I like cars...put em together and what 'ave you got? A PRESENT FOR ME!!!!! mwahahahahhaa! Anyway, I'm Dan. ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Imaginary Sickness

    Better call the Red Cross/Crescent/Magen David, as well as the WHO

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodlies

    well, maybe if you TOLD ME it was done in JU-LY I would have known it was a mordheim Dwarf Orc/Troll/Dragon/whatever slayer. bah.

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Imaginary Sickness

    Crysi, I had senioritis starting second semester Junior year. It got pretty bad sometimes, but I'm sure you'll figure it out. Mine: Partyitis Definition: A crippling disease where those afflicted ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodlies

    D*** it surreal, you beat me to it! (well I thought the Dwarf has homage to the rereleased Dwarves for WHFB), two unknown guys (one doing karate), a High Elf, ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Rose Bowl

    HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?! WHY!?!?

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Rose Bowl

    GO USC!!!!! And the Alamo Bowl, I was rootin' for UMICH. GO BLUE!!!

    Jan 5, 2006


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott