User avatar

sabradan

  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    When I heard what the half blood said, it made me chuckle, out of genuine humor. I found his slow-wittedness funny, as he sureley didn't get it from the Elven ...

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Teh 1337

    dude, I know, Im joking around. I can write/understand all forms of this from n00b aol speak to 12e^l 1337 sp3^k.

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    (Grif, I'd appreciate it if you didn't make my character out to be someone who he isn't. Making a few lines of dialogue here or there is fine, but my ...

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Teh 1337

    xactly. teh n00b sp34k is teh 1337 . :rolleyes:

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: There were four of us at the table. Myself, a half-blood Paladin, not that I have any problem with half-bloods, mind you, its just, I found it odd. ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Teh 1337

    h4 h4 h4, 1 pwn j00!!! (1337 has actually 2 main forms now. The above form, which is actually a dialect of intelligent people, as unintelligent people cannot figure it ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Teh 1337

    I ^/\/\ teh 1337

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Full Name: Valin Norovir Gender: male Age: 458 (looks about 19...its the elvish equivalent) Birthplace: the elven stronghold of Tor Arcana Father's Name: ? (somebody help me with these) Mother's ...

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: motivation

    Actually, I was making "my own", and yes, I took many of those slogans from

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: motivation

    whoops.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: motivation

    Have you ever wanted to make your own motivational (or demotivational) posters? I have found a site that lets you do just that! here is the website. It allows you ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    Mods, can we get a lock?

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Rose Bowl

    Because Texans rock, that's how. :P Giving up an hour of sleep was so worth it to watch UT come from behind... Gah, that was awesome. Vince Young is one ...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 6 question (Huge Spoiler)

    yes

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Sharon fighting for his life

    Sharon will most likely be unable to remain PM after this. The Israeli left is dead. My only hope is that some sort of quasi-centrist party will take power after ...

    Jan 9, 2006


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World