User avatar

sabradan

  • Randomosity Re: Write me gets another dog! (Pics Added!)

    On our kibbutz in Israel, our neighbor had a dog named "Ein Shem" which translates to "no name". Best name ever, I say. Our first dog's name was KT. Which ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only in America...

    I want a very simple epitaph on my tombstone. "Tread softly, for here lies a soldier of Israel"

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: pictures of my crushed car

    Ouch. That looks like what happened with my first car before it got..."broken".

    Aug 3, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    sorry, Hunter. I am interested, I really am. But I need an opening for my character to do SOMETHING. Anything, really. That, and I've been really busy with that damn ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Connected?

    Nope just freindships. You know who you are.

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Whats the website where you make simpsons versions of you?

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Grrrrr i'm pissed at some people on here

    Listen here, young lady. 1. A girl you're age should not be using the language that you are using. 2. You're 13 years old, you've got a lot of living ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    But it might be fun to kill him off in an exceedingly "colorful" manner.

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: HP 7 fanfic

    Yeah, like I said: first draft. I'm going to flush it out a little more tomorrow (hopefully) and maybe some more...maybe a scene about dealing with Harry coming to terms ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: HP 7 fanfic

    Yeah, thats what I was worried about. After all, I'm a guy, and I don't really DO love scenes, especailly ones like this so I was worried about that. Thanks ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has a job?

    I guess that most chain sort of places (read: Dunkin' Donuts, the grocery store) require you to be sixteen to work there. It's going to stink, because I won't be ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: HP 7 fanfic

    [Alright, so I've never written a fanfic before, as I've always thought them kinda stupid, but with the ending of the last HP book (as in such an abrubt transition ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has a job?

    *drools over Jack's job* I can't get one at Barnes and Noble- which is only seven blocks away- until I turn sixteen. But, now...I corn detassel. Child labor is rather ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Having trouble uploading in the Art forum....

    YES I made it work. Now you can all go look at my photos . :D Photobucket ftw. Cad, please,please,please, please, PLEASE resize those suckers! I want to critique them, ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: College

    1. Scholarships are your best friend. 2. So are comfort foods. Do what makes you feel good, because chances are you're going to get very stressed with the application process ...

    Jul 27, 2007


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)