User avatar

sabradan

  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    I wouldn't say its awkward, per se, but I think Ironic would be the better word.

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: ATTENTION GAMERS!! (Jack, Sponson, others)

    I thought this might be kinda fun. Create your "own" special character for 40k/FB. Either of you yourself or one of your characters. MWAHAHAHA. I can't wait to read these. ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: I shook my head. Seraph had passed out. By the way it took so much energy to heal this "Daniel" fellow, he was most likely not the kind ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    At that question, I turned my head, ever so slightly to Seraph, to see if he wanted me to acknowledge this, and come and join the "party". He didn't, and ...

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: When I walked into the tavern, Seraph made no indication that he knew me. Thus, I knew it was my job to do the same. I walked up ...

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: I was off, and I quickly got into the alleyway, far behind where the "eyes" were. They were eyes, but thanks to my night vision (all elves can ...

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: "No, you are very correct," I said, smiling. Whispering still in his ear, I added "Here, take this" and handed him a leather bag. It looked normal enough. ...

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: The frog kicked me. Damn him, and those frog legs, he kicked me. I would've shot him in the back with my bow, but I'd already wasted too ...

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    (fine. As long as it gets done, eh?)

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    (Im backstepping a bit) Valin: The Pollywug tried to weasel out of revealing his souirces, and dared to insult me, and say that I don't know what its like to ...

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: I realized that the Bullywug was no more a thread than my left nipple. I sheathed my dagger, and hit him in the place where the dagger had ...

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: "What did I do in the last few hours?" the Half-Blood asked me. I smiled, and chuckled, and said to him in Elvish (as I hoped he had ...

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin: ''Excellent. Then we are in agreement. We must plan this out, and fight not only with our might, but with our brains as well, as we are obviously facing ...

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    (Okay, good) Valin: "Do not treat me as a common sell sword, Seraph. I am an Elven noble, whose throne has been usurped. And 'sneaking in shadows' as you put ...

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    (Don't godmode my character, Fontroy. I don't like it) Valin Norovir: "So, while we're all swearing oaths, I suppose we should perhaps try and deduce this one nagging detail: Who ...

    Jan 15, 2006


Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson