User avatar

sabradan

  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    "A Drow is a Drow. There is no difference. They are all treacherous villains, and I don't trust him. I shant kill him....just yet, but I don't like him accompanying ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin: "This is not about LOOKS Croak," I said, perturbed. "Were you not paying attention to my history lesson? This is about the treachery of the Drow"

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin: Thaden tried to comfort me with his reasoning, and talking about the Sun Preist. However, he did not have Milennia of cultural memory of the treachery of the Drow. ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Before the Drow left, and after he had called me "dethroned elf", I replied to him, again, in Elven, "Well I may be dethroned, but that will be restored. ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The End of Miniature Wargaming!

    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA soooooooooo funny and soooooo true! "BUT WHERE ARE THE CODEXES?!?!"

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: "A drunken, cowardly paladin of Lathander. I'm sure your father would be proud, Alexanta." Seraph had said to Alexanta, who had fainted onto the floor, drunk. I shook ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday, Meshy!

    Happy Birthday Meshele.... So, your seventeen, huh? I guess I'd better get off the roads, eh?

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Wonderful "Da Hookah"....lol. Flavoured tobacco? - yeah, my arse :wink: And, DarkerSarah, very pretty pictures. No, wasted, it really was flavored tobacco. But don't ask me what flavor it was, ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Iran?

    "A strange game. The only winning move is not to play." Its a little late for that, Bob. So what do you suppose should be done?

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I like-a to shmokah da hookah. Don't worry though, its just flavored tobacco. Me and my freind Danni from Israel, at Navy Pier.

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Helo Drawing #1

    :O

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Iran?

    I agree with Firestarter. This whole thing has been blown way out of proportion. Britain and America has neclear power and yet there is no "neuclear threat" to all the ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Iran?

    As many of you may know, Iran is enriching Uranium, despite international pressure to stop. Iran claims it is for "peaceful purposes" and so that they can have nuclear energy, ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: France defends right to nuclear reply to terrorism

    No, that sounds about right, Sarah. And, while I don't like the thought of nuclear attack, if things like this deter a nuclear attack from Iran-which will soon be gaining ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: VERY IMPORTANT!

    What brought this up?

    Jan 19, 2006


Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
— Groucho Marx