User avatar

sabradan

  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    There was a huge rucus in the Inn, and so I figured I had better get up. I saw the Drow grasping his neck, sucking air as if he were ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: I woke up with a hangover. I was still in the copper dragon, my arms across a table, over what looked like a very high-stakes game of poker. ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: I walked into the Copper Dragon, as I knew one of the men in the guild there. However, like all things, nothing is easy, especially gaining access to ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: Croak departed from me before I could even speak to him. I wanted to apologize for my rash actions, and make things right. It seemed however, he wasn't ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin Norovir: The conversation stopped being interesting, and Drow stopped fighting us and amongst themselves. They weren't telling us anything of substance either, but Seraph had everything under co

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    "Don't even try to call your dumb dog," I said to her in the Ancient tounge. Continuing, I said, "I don't care about either of your personal problems, for I ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: :D

    Happy Birthday Soccerchc1 and lotrfanatic!!! W00t for January Birthdays!

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Math or English?

    History!....erm...English, because math is an evil plague that must be destroyed from this earth.

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin: Seraph asked me if I had any great ideas. "Not really," I said. "I didn't think there would be this many" I added, as I brought my long sword's ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Coming Soon: The YWS Currency Exchange Trading Platform

    I... dont want to keep track of points and eurowhateverdollars just so I can post. Its like micromanaging in an RTS game without the RTS. I agree. If I wanted ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin: As Seraph told me to cover Dreznarden or whatever his name was with my bow, I pulled out the bow and loaded it with a good deal of relish. ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The End of Miniature Wargaming!

    Can I give wargear to my Bishop? I want to upgrade him into Heavy Armor and have him riding a Barded warhorse! Think of the Conversion Opportunities!

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    ((Arvy, it is still night. Or at least I think it was)) Valin: Just before the assasins attacked, I said to Seraph and Alex, "See, I told you the Drow ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The End of Miniature Wargaming!

    Maybe BASE COST 37pts. But what if I want to give him some wargear? CAN I even give him wargear?

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Valin: So, the half-blood did have some Elvish tendencies to him. He didn't sleep more than two hours, and I hadn't slept yet. I was not tired. The idea of ...

    Jan 25, 2006


When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel