User avatar

running_with_the_devil

  • Other Poetry Re: A World Apart

    Oh wow, this is great. :] If I'm not mistaken this is rather...philosophical, no? I love philosophy. Wondering, why are we here? How did we get here? How long do ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Where it Hurts

    Ooh I really like this! There were a few little things I saw though... And, since the last time I checked, Natalie Goodman... Mmmm I sometimes find myself starting sentences ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Disney's Sleeping Beauty

    This painted a great picture for me. I could really picture it all. I particularly liked the part where the dragon ripped his body to pieces. Deffinately a twist to ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Fiction

    This is amazing for something you say you did quickly. Perhaps it is a bit laconic, but it really expresses a lot. This really applies to me and I'm sure ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I will Remember

    It would be so easy to believe that it could go on forever, but to believe so would be like believing in Santa again. A lovely but impossible religion. I ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Love.

    This was really good. I suppose I don't really understand how you can compare the failures of love to death. Death is not a failure. Love isn't always either... Broken ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forest People Pt. 1

    Thank you for the sugestions, JosephDean. :]

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forest People Pt. 1

    The sunlight didn't show through the canopy of green net. A few beams reached the moist earth. I moved my bare soles silently across the floor of brown and green, ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Can't Tell You...

    "I am going to go for a walk," Is what Marie told her parents. She was going to do what she had said she was, only she wasn't going to ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Chat room love

    Good one! :) I love how absolutely true this is.

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Ooh hello. I am like REALLY new to this site, but it looks like a lot of fun! I'm Katrina, or Trina, whichever you preffer. Some people call me Velorexy ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: To Love

    Oh goodness love, I got chills. This is great. I love how well you showed the emotion of a grieving family. A lot of us know what its like to ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: An assignment in poetry class.

    **The format isn't any particular format. I make art with the way I space lines in poems. >

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Types of Poetic Structure

    Its funny actually, I was listening to My Chemical Romance and i realized that one of their songs was in Iambic Pentameter. It was weird that I recognized that. It ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I tried to write a poem....

    Oh goodness, don't we all feel like that sometimes. Haha. I think this speaks for every writer at some point in time! :]

    Sep 14, 2008


You can not put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator.
— alliyah