User avatar

running_with_the_devil

  • Other Poetry Re: You Are Loved

    Aw I adore this. I would feel so loved if my friends wrote for me. I like the rhymes. They flow, they arent forced, thats good. :) I'm sure you ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Test

    Short, sweet and straight to the point. No beating around the bush. Haha :) Perhaps you could have used a few more interesting words. But other than that I actually ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Two.

    The desire, the love for only one. That of a primary state, can't be done. You, dear boy, reside so near to me. But you other boy, remain so dear ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Horrid Henry - Part 1

    This was pretty funny. Horrid Henry sounds like a little fiend!!! Haha I would love to read more!!!! :]

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Renesme

    Thats really great!!! I like it. A few things... Why is is 'Uncle Charlie'? Wouldnt it be grandpa? And why does she call Carlilse by his first name. Wouldnt he ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forest People Pt. 3

    Actually this one is the longest...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forest People Pt. 3

    Nearly an hour had passed in the river. The dialogue was not so scarce over the course of this hour for I had learned his name. We both decided to ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: To an Unloved Rose.

    Wow. This is so well written. The way it was worded...flawless. :] I didnt really understand why you capitalized somethings... And twenty Oaks could not possess The beauty of a ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Does He See?

    Mmm. Interesting piece. I had issues relating to it because this seems rather religious in which, that isn't me, but I liked it other than that! It was well written ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: childhood.

    AMAZING. I think all kids that grew up in the 90's know what this is about! I love it! I just had a little bit of a flash back right ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mango Haze

    The day was sunny as we sat on the back porch, even thought it was barely 7:30. I didn't exactly want to be awake at this time, but my brother ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Falling for Jake

    OH GOODNESS! I LOVE THIS! This piece just captured me and makes me wonder what the full story is with Jake and Sam. I loved the way that you went ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gateway to That Place

    Hmmm.... I suppose I didn't exactly understand some parts of it. For example: (as pale as angels?) or (from the dark clouds outside?) or (to its roots, or slightly above?) ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forest People Pt. 2

    I hadn't really consciously realized that we were standing in a river, nor did I care at this point. For the first time since I had spotted him, I looked ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Soul, once more

    Ladydark, this is amazing. So...passionate. I am just...amazed at how beautifully written this is. I love the setting as well. You can just image the two in such a dark ...

    Sep 26, 2008


“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author