User avatar

running_with_the_devil

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: 28 Months Later

    Ah I am a fan of the films so it was nice to see fan fiction that wasn't about Harry Potter and Twilight. Thank you. Haha. It was very captivating ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Black Sheep

    It was short, but I could totally relate to it. This is a fantastic poem and I'm sure many people have felt that way in their lives too, so well ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled 1

    This is kind of a slam poetry hip hop poem. It has a flow similar to that of a Sage Francis or Atmosphere song. This is for you, big brother. ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Eleanora

    This is the poem version of the Edgar Allen Poe story, Eleanora . It was an assignment for school. An obsession, yes, as many may guess But love is not ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cinderella?

    Handsome prince who lurks after twilight, I’ll dance with you. I’ll dance with the devil. Sinner, sweet sinner, teach me to dance. We’ll dance and woo, but my gown will ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: And Then, Our Endeavour

    I adore your similies. They are truly unique and fit with the mood of this poem. This poem has a very distinct mood and you did a fantastic job of ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: "Who are you, really?

    Hey Dustin... I wrote one for you too. Peace.

    May 31, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Man of Two.

    This was my vocabulary assignment, so sorry if I miss used a word because I didn't understand its meaning or how to use it in context. This poem is a ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Diary of an Atheist

    Oh that should say "it" not "in". My apologies for how dirty that sounds. >

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Diary of an Atheist

    Didn't I warn everyone that it was a rant? But there is no section on YWS for rants, unfortunately. Someone should make one!!!! :D Oh and do know that I ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The poem

    Ooh! Very obscure!! But I liked it. I liked how you said "vivid imagery" Vivid is a good word. And imagery is something different from "picture" which is so commonly ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Snowhite the true story ch1

    Really fantastic. There were a few interesting grammatical errors, but nothing that murdered me. I like this. I always love a new spin on a classic tale. And this certainly ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Diary of an Atheist

    An imaginary man Is telling you what to think. And he's got everyone Bowing at his feet. You're going here and you're going there When its over. The weight of ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Letter

    Oh, my apologies for having a personality. I'll watch out for that. :)

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Letter

    Hey honey! I liked this! I think you read it to me before. :] Isn't it weird how you wrote about my poem "Two" which is on this site!? Weird. ...

    Jan 29, 2009


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind