User avatar

rubberduck

  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings YWS!

    Hey there. Welcome to YWS! Rubberduck at your service! So, you're writing a novel? Cool. I'd love to read it! PM(Private Message) me when you post it. I'm not exactly ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're weird when...

    Haha. Wow, those styles together certainly would look interesting. (In a good way, I think. Can't really imagine it. My brain's in a mess.) Heh. Just popping in to say ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    Erm.. Correction. I'll read your poem. (Which I just did. ^^) Couldn't find any mistakes! Loved it! Haha. So, you will PM me when you post another poem, won't you? ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    Well, you've got loads of welcomes, I guess I should add in mine! :D Welcome to YWS! (though you're not exactly new.) So... Erm... Hi! :D Feel free to PM ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello From the Latest New Person

    Hey there, Teo!:) Welcome to YWS! ^^ You write Science fiction? Cool. Inform me when you post something. I'd love to read it! :D Chow! -rubberduck queaks and quacks.

    May 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey there, Jasmine! ^^ Welcome to YWS! Nice to meet ya! Nice name! :D Haha. I walk around the park if I've nothing to do, but without a camera. I ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Me

    Hope.. Nice name! :) Mine's Angelica. Haha. (though I'm the opposite of an angel.) Wow. Seven brothers and sisters? Cool. I've only got a brother. I want a sister but ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me? You want to know about me?

    Haha. You can't talk without smiling? Yay! I can't either! :D My friends laugh whenever I speak. A smile always comes out. I wanna be published too! :) One day. ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey:)

    Haha. Thanks! :) Yup. It sure did. Hehe.

    May 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey:)

    Haha, hi there Gahks! Well, I read fantasy fiction(High fantasy) and romance. Adventure stories too. I write fantasy fiction. You can read this if you like. :) Haha. You can ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey:)

    My name's Angelica. I'm not exactly new to this site, but new enough. :) I LOVE singing and writing. My vocal range is 3 octaves and 4 notes. And I'm ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Simply Angelyn

    Hi there! learn the guitar and piano You wanna learn the piano? Cool. I learn the guitar. :D compose and write more songs You write songs? I suck at that. ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey there everyone

    Hey there. I've got a younger bro named Joshua too! :D Mine's a pain in the ass, but I can tolerate him, I guess. And I'm tall. I'm a basketballer. ...

    May 8, 2008


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara