User avatar

rubberduck

  • Welcome Mat Re: Im Bunnie!

    Haha. Cute relationship. Oh yes. Mademoiselle Alex, please PM me when you post a poem. I'd love to read it.:) Well then, by your leave. -Max. (Haha. I feel funny ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im Bunnie!

    I've got 2 bunnies. I like cats but I don't want them as pets. They might scratch the furniture and my mum'll scream. I want a dog though. They're such ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! ^_^

    Hey there, Nerura! So, you write fan fiction, eh? Interesting. My friend loves reading it. He hates writing it though. "Why waste time writing when you can read other people's ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hey there, Liam! Welcome to YWS! I really like your name, Liam. Sounds way nicer than Max. Plain old Max. Erm... The nice people here have already said what I ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey dere

    Hi there, Spike! You're from India? Wow. I want to go there for a holiday. The food seems so interesting. :) You're lucky. Haha. I came across a story you ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hi! :)

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Interested?

    Haha. I see. Alright then. :) Seeya 'round! Max.

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's Jamie!

    Oh. I just found out. Fantasy fiction. Haha. Well then, I'll read it. ^^ I write fantasy fiction too. Seeya 'round! Max.

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's Jamie!

    Hey there, Jamie. You write poetry? Interesting. I can't write it for nuts. Haha. So, what genres do you write in? Max.

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing

    Hello, Turntable Jack! Welcome to YWS! You're writing a novel? Then you've come to the right place. You can post your novel in Advanced Critiques to receive a very detailed ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Interested?

    Hey there, elements! Welcome to YWS! Wow. You're 19. I feel intimidated. Haha. Nah, just kidding. Alright, you said you wanted good teenage/college stories, correct? Just browse through the different ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey writers.

    Oh yes! I almost forgot to sound extremely sad about something. "And I'm just a normal member..." rubberduck sighed. ^^ Haha. There, I'm done. Seeya 'round, Took!

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey writers.

    Haha. Hi there, Took! ^^ Welcome to YWS! What genres do you write in? I'd be glad to give you a critique. And since you seem like such a nice ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Before I Become Too Famous..

    Hi there, Jen! Welcome to YWS! My name's rubberduck and I'll be glad to help you out in any way I can. (which isn't much. I'm just an ordinary person. ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New!!!!

    Hey there, Abbey Road! Welcome to YWS! I'm the friendly neighbourhood rubbery pal, rubberduck. Pleased to meet you. So, what do you enjoy writing? If you ever need my help, ...

    May 22, 2008


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal