User avatar

rubberduck

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!:)

    Hey there, Faith! Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here in our big community. :) Feel free to PM me if you need any help or just want ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, hello! :D

    Hi there, Nicolette! Welcome to YWS! ^^ Here is YWS, we've got a little rule that states you have to give 2 reviews for every story you post, so be ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Paradox says *hi*

    Hey there, Ara! Welcome to YWS! :) Unexplained things interest you? Haha. You really remind me of my best friend. You both draw your characters too. Haha. Anyway, here in ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Music freak!

    Welcome to YWS, Angela! :) My name's Max and I've got a younger sister named Angelica. How's life with siblings? Fun, ain't it? Haha. Cool. You have a twin. I ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: La Muse says 'Hello'!

    Hi there, Marsha! Welcome to YWS! I see you write fantasy fiction. (Stating the obvious.) I write that too! Haha. Anyway, here in YWS... We have a rule that all ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey everyone

    Hi there, grimy89098! Wow. Your username's hard to remember... I'll call you Grim. :D Well then, Grim... Welcome to YWS! ^^ It is an awesome site. Addictive too! ;) What ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    Hi there, Ani! Welcome to YWS! :) I was on a writing hiatus for about a year till I stumbled upon this site too. ^^ So, I've got a feeling ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi there, Minerva! Welcome to YWS! :) Well... Erm... The rules part has already been pointed out. So, I don't think I have much to say. (Go read the rules ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member Alo Mate Haha Hola Hello

    Hey there, Joyce! Welcome to YWS! As the others have said, please don't use chat speak. :) What music do you like? My current favourite song is Ne-Yo, Closer. When ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi thar.

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! :) My name's Max and you can count on me to help you in any way I can. You're writing a fantasy novel? (It resembles ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Emma Smilerz

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! ^^ You have problems ending stories? Me too. We're in the same boat. Don't fret though! Here, at YWS, we all help out one another. ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: More New =]

    Hi there, Ruth! Welcome to YWS! I hope you grow to like this site as much as I do! :) It's a great place to improve your writing skills. The ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Hi there, Andri. Welcome to YWS! It seems we like the same thing. Haha. Fantasy, eh? I write it and definitely love reading it too. PM me if you need ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newww :)

    Hi there, Riley. Welcome to YWS! Well, I'm sure you'll find that the people here are great! :) Oh yeah. Be sure to read the rules and guides if you ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Welcome to YWS, Annirene. Hey, if you ever post your stories, feel free to PM me to review it. I'd be glad to be of service. Oh yes. As Antares ...

    Jun 27, 2008


time was invented by clock companies to sell more watches
— SilverNight