User avatar

rubberduck

  • Welcome Mat Re: All because you flew overseas to meet your boyfriend.

    Err... Heh. Welcome. There doesn't seem to be anything I can tell you. Well... Yeah. So, just stick to the rules and you'll be alright, yeah? :) Oh. Goodness knows ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: guess you could say im noob here

    Hey there, Otaku! Welcome to YWS. :) We're a great, big community from all around the world, and I'm sure you'll find many others who like anime and stuff. :D ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *insert stereotypical newbie message here*

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! :) My name's Max. Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section. It'll help ya out. ^^ And posting before reviewing ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys! Just following good ol' Nate's suggestion...

    Welcome to YWS! My name's Max. Hope your YWS experience has been great so far! Our community is full of great people and we're all willing to help one another ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    RAWR! Welcome to our wonderful community! I'm the friendly neighbourhood rubberduckie. Quack. Nice to meet ya! Ahem. Sorry. My fever's affecting my brain. Alright... Cough cough. Welcome to YWS! My ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!!!

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS!:) What type of music do you like? What other genres do you write? (Apart from fantasy.) When you post your story, feel free to PM ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New person over here

    Hey there, Paige! Cool name. Anyway, welcome to YWS! Since people have told you about the rules, I won't repeat 'em. :) I'm entering some writing competitions too. It's really ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Since your friend's told you everything you need to know about YWS, I won't tell you about the rules. :) The name's Max. Nice to ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All!

    Hi there! :) Welcome to YWS! My name's Max. Nice to meet you! Well, Casey's told you about the 2 reviews per story rule.. So... The 'Rules and Guides' are ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh my... hello!

    Hey there, Scarlett! Welcome to YWS! :) I came across this site by messing around with Google. The same as you. :) Oh yes. As some people have told you, ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello :)

    Hey there. Welcome to YWS! :) I'm sure you'll have a great time here! What genres do you write? Ah yes. Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another hello

    Of course we'd love to read it! We're just a PM away! :D Remember the 2 reviews per story! If I'm not wrong.. A review consists of 250 characters or ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another hello

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! :) My name's Max. Nice to meet you! I lived in Sweden for a few years when I was a kid. I loved it! The ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Hello! :D Welcome to YWS! My name's Max and I write fantasy too. Haha. Be sure to PM me when you post a story! I'd love to read it! ^^ ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new

    Hey there, Jay! Welcome to YWS! :) You write fantasy? Well, please PM me when you post your story. I'd love to read it. (And perhaps give you a review ...

    Jul 8, 2008


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon