User avatar

rubberduck

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm sick of "hello people"

    Hey there. Welcome to YWS, Staples. Kaylyn's already told you about the rules thing, so click here to read 'em. What genres do you write? Just askin' outta curiosity. PM ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo peeps!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! ^^ The rules are already covered by Casey. Click here for the link. :D Anyway... What genres do you write? Any name you'd prefer to ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: wees gegroet

    Haha. Rambo. :D Anyway, welcome to YWS, Dennis! ^^ Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section if you haven't yet. ^^ PM me if you ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations

    'Ello! Welcome to YWS, G! May I call you that? :) Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section if you haven't yet. ^^ Anyway... What ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from cooldude19967

    Haha. No no. And the average is... hmm.... your age, 16, 17... Yup. Around there. :D Anyway, welcome to YWS! :) Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Click 'My YWS'. It's under 'My Personal Info'. :)

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me myself and i

    Haha. :) That's good to know. Hope you're having a great time in YWS! ^^

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me myself and i

    Welcome to YWS, James! :) Have ya read the rules yet? If you haven't, please do. :) Anyway.. Your friend (the guy) seriously looks like one of my friends. The ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me back... again...

    Hey! I remember ya! :) Welcome back! ^^

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hey there, Aroah! Welcome to YWS! :) You can read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section to find out how this site works. ^^ You can ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations to all here!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! :) If you ever need help with anything related to fantasy, feel free to ask me. :) I'll help you out however I can. I ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! :) Cool. You write fantasy.. Same as me, mate! :D (Well... your weird sci-fi/fantasy hybrids still have some fantasy in 'em!) Sci-fi isn't really my ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS, Meghan! You too, Miss Sakura! :) Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section if you haven't done so yet. ^^ ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! :) Cool. You write fantasy? High five! ^^ Mystery? Well, that's awesome. I sometimes pick those kinda books in the library and browse through them. ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: (Insert Generic "Hi!" Thread Name Here)

    Haha! I like you already, Jonny Von Jelly! Well, it's a wee bit late to welcome ya... but.. who cares? Better late than never. :) Welcome to YWS! I read ...

    Nov 1, 2008


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly