User avatar

rubberduck

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Ya'll.

    Yoohoo! Hello! :D Welcome to YWS! Click here to read the rules, if you haven't yet. :) Anyway... What genres do you write? Just wondering. ^^ I haven't been doing ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey There!

    I had a whole novel finished once. It took me months to complete. Then, when the computer was being thrown away, I was trying to save the novel on a ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Silent Music here

    Hmm... Well, welcome back! :)

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Ya hit the nail right on the head! :D TPBM loves fries.

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10. I always did love the Lion King. :D

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm sick of "hello people"

    Hey there. Welcome to YWS, Staples. Kaylyn's already told you about the rules thing, so click here to read 'em. What genres do you write? Just askin' outta curiosity. PM ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo peeps!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! ^^ The rules are already covered by Casey. Click here for the link. :D Anyway... What genres do you write? Any name you'd prefer to ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: wees gegroet

    Haha. Rambo. :D Anyway, welcome to YWS, Dennis! ^^ Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section if you haven't yet. ^^ PM me if you ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations

    'Ello! Welcome to YWS, G! May I call you that? :) Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section if you haven't yet. ^^ Anyway... What ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from cooldude19967

    Haha. No no. And the average is... hmm.... your age, 16, 17... Yup. Around there. :D Anyway, welcome to YWS! :) Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Illusions of Life (2nd Draft- Horror/Fantasy)

    I don't think there's anything wrong with your story. :) I enjoyed it very much. ^^ Gosh, my review doesn't really seem to be a review. :( Ah well.... P.M. ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Vampire Empire

    Hey there... I kinda agree with Meevs and B&I. A rating is necessary. You've got swearing involved, so before the mods get annoyed, I think you gotta change the rating ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Click 'My YWS'. It's under 'My Personal Info'. :)

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me myself and i

    Haha. :) That's good to know. Hope you're having a great time in YWS! ^^

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me myself and i

    Welcome to YWS, James! :) Have ya read the rules yet? If you haven't, please do. :) Anyway.. Your friend (the guy) seriously looks like one of my friends. The ...

    Nov 11, 2008


The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree