User avatar

rubberduck

  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread

    Six. I'd love to do more but I'm tired, sorry. G'night everyone.

    Jun 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bleep!

    Heylo. Nice work on this piece. Just gonna reiterate a few points. My doctor says i have a problem Capital 'I'. They ask me questions like "what does this mean ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Memoirs of a Badass chap 2 part 1

    Hey there. You've got an interesting story. :) I enjoyed reading it. I was able to buy a car, but I personally liked walking, I was able to think more. ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: With Eyes Alone

    Heylo. This poem was a wee bit jerky, as others have already said. Alrighty then.. when our eyes met that very first time they held for an eternity unblinking we ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Night Sky

    Hey there. I really enjoyed reading this poem. I could imagine the scenes quite vividly thanks to your descriptions. Thank you for that. It was a delight to read. Anyway, ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Killer Mask [0.11]

    G'day. This was a pretty interesting story. GoldenQuill has already mentioned it, but I'll just reiterate the point. When a character speaks, end the dialogue with a comma. So.. “No ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who I am

    Hi there. This poem was really good, and there were few mistakes as far as I could tell. I am extremely quire , yet I make sense to me. Did ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I Am The Face In The Crowd

    Heylo. Good job with the poem. It was short and sweet and it was delicious to lap up. There was, however, a small mistake. I am the person you do ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Hunted (Chapter 2)

    I think this chapter would have more impact if you had described the scenes more vividly. It seems rushed, and the scenes were disjointed. Perhaps you could've spent more time ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hurt

    Heylo! Just popping by to give you a quick review. My stomache the butterflies. Spelling error here. :) And sing my heart felt lullibies. I think you meant 'lullabies' right? ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Swear alternate begnning

    Hey there. You're my first review in months, so I'm pretty rusty. Hope it's of some help to you though. Firstly, this sentence kinda confuses me. My predator would not ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Pizza Toppings!!!!

    Pepperoni!

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heylo! I'm back.

    Well, kind of. (I'll try to come on YWS as much as school and life permits.) School's been really busy and I was having a writing hiatus for a really ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone

    Howdy! :) The name's Max. Glad to know that you're enjoying yourself on YWS. Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section. It'll help you answer ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: HI all !!

    'Ello! ^^ Welcome to YWS! Here's the rules in case you haven't read 'em yet. :) We're all the same here in YWS. ^^ All looking for peoples' opinions, etc. ...

    Nov 29, 2008


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss