User avatar

rubberduck

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hey, just thought I'd pop by here and say, "I'm back! (kinda.)" for the second time. :?

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shadow Dance

    Hey there. This is a really good poem. I liked how you described the shadows' movements. There was good description and the scenes I imagined were pretty vivid thanks to ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Two-in-one!

    Hi there, nice to meet you both. :) I've got a friend I write with sometimes, but we normally can't get past the first chapter of anything due to conflicting ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyo!

    Haha, hey there! Awesome intro. :) Well, welcome to YWS. *Cheers* :smt041 As you know, this is a writers' site, so I'm looking forward to what you'll bring to our ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Masks

    Hey there, twin! I enjoyed reading this piece. :) It had a nice flow. There's a slight mistake though. I really like this piece. Especially your varying of structure in ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello... I'm new

    Hi there. You've come to the right place to develop your passion for writing. The people here are willing to lend you a helping hand in terms of giving you ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey back at'cha. I hope you're enjoying being on YWS so far. It's full of great people, so get to know them! Pop by the forums, review a piece, write ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Drown- Chapter One

    Hello! I've looked through your piece twice, but there don't seem to be any mistakes that I can point out. Good job with this piece by the way. I thoroughly ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Defy the Light

    Sarah, why won't you? Sarah, please stay. Just 'cause you see it, doesn't mean you need to go away. Turn around, dear Sarah, please come back to me. The bask ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mist. Mysterious. Mystical. (Chapter 2)

    Hey there. Here's Chapter One . Cale stirred. He opened his eyes slowly, his head still spinning from the Elder’s attack. A strong, putrid smell hit him. Cale tried to ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: me

    Hi there. Welcome to YWS. :) For your first poem, this is good. Alright, I'm gonna point out the few mistakes I found. And when you look at me what ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Unknown beginnings

    Heylo. Welcome to YWS! I hope you're enjoying yourself on this site. If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone here. This site's full of great people. :) ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Drown- Prologue

    Wow. Hi there. This piece was really good. It seems more like a short story to me though. I don't see how you can continue it unless the story's about ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I don't know

    Hey there! Well, as the others have already said.. Continue! :) It was very.. short (and sweet). Heh. Anyway, please continue writing this. It's kinda killing me since I want ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread

    -36 reviews left to go. Awesome. 4 minutes left.

    Jun 27, 2010


"Yesterday you said tomorrow, so JUST DO IT."
— Shia Labeouf