User avatar

rubberduck

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for having an avatar that doesn't give me enough time to piece all the words together. :(

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death's Embrace

    Hi! I got a mental image of a woman holding onto a lifeless body of a man at the railway tracks. That's how my brain pieced your poem together, anyway. ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pain is good

    Hey there! When I stumbled upon this piece, I thought it'd be quite long and draggy, but it wasn't. Alright, critique time. I asked to a movie. I asked you ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Reborn!

    Hey there! Just thought I'd pop by to give you a review. :) If I fall in love what about my heart, what are the chances of it breaking? Comma ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Logical Love

    @Jennya Thanks for the suggestion. I've split it into two. Thanks for the lovely reviews, everyone. :)

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    Friendless. Those who stab you in the back aren't even friends anyway. Would you rather have salt or sand in your coffee? (And if you don't drink coffee, imagine it's ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: 322sivart's WRFF thread

    Hey there! Mind giving me a review when you have the time? Please and thank you!

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wash away words

    Hey there, nice poem. :) It was generally good, but I'll nitpick. Time to seal away this book of stones. Of old memories, & Unforgettable times. Don't capitalize 'u' for ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Logical Love

    If you're one in a million, there would be about 6905 people in this world, who are just like you. If you're the only one for me, what about those ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Polly want a Quacker?

    I've been a member for almost three years, and I don't remember writing here, so I'll just give it a shot. My life isn't filled with much drama, and I'm ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Hey, this is pretty late but, welcome to YWS! :) Hope you have a great time here.

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Blonde hair, 165cm (Approx 5'4) White and erm.. Blue eyes? (And yes, I'm kinda referring to your avvie for this.) ;) Oh, and you're female. :D

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    For having a cute puppy avatar.

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost Love

    Hey there. First of all, I'd like to say that this is the first piece I've read since stepping back into YWS today after months. And it's good. :) So, ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    7/10. :)

    Feb 3, 2011


I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor