User avatar

rubberduck

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but once you stop time, you can't start it ever again. I wish I wasn't sick.

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    Hey there. Just a quick review here. Where the words are written but their not spoken Where the words are written but they're not spoken And you don't have to ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Self-Actualization

    Hey. The font size makes it look pretty, but unfortunately, it's a little hard to read. Saw that you're thinking of deleting your account. It'll be a pity if you ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nightmare

    Hey there. I'm breaking the whole poem down into stanzas. It'll be easier to read and spot things. :) Everything will be OK. Ill open my eyes another day. Tears ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    I wish I had brownies in the house.

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Internet Telephone

    YWS is an amazing place. Franz Kafka deserves a Kafka Day, it would be Kafkaesque. It is fun to eat pizza with friends.

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Meaning of Life

    Hey there. Here's a quick review. Trapped in this body, about to explode, Gunna spread my soul throughout this world, Without seconds thoughts, or even a doubt, Flowing with the ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We all knew it

    Hey there. I'm going to make a guess and say that this poem is about a strained relationship that finally came to an end? That was the impression I got ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I'm a girl. :smt061 :smt003

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Oh, Ducky! I like McGee and Tony. :) 9/10!

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: School time dreaming

    Hey there! Just a quick review. You dream at school as a way to escape As a way to pass time Wishing to take on a new shape I thought ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Small farm

    Hi there. First of all, lovely poem. I enjoyed reading it. However, perhaps you could work on your paragraphing? It could just be me, but with your poem in a ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Jester

    Hey there! First of all, your dad wrote a really nice poem. I'd like to point out the two stanzas that I particularly liked. Woe to you oh wanton fool ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10. :)

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Nickname the user above you!

    Orkes

    Feb 22, 2011


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical