User avatar

rubberduck

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Spoon

    Great story! And good job! :) An interesting ending to an interesting story.:)

    May 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mist. Mysterious. Mystical. (Chapter 1)

    Mist. Where was all this bloody mist coming from? Cale looked around, disorientated. He didn't recognize his surroundings. "I'm not in the marsh, am I?" he questioned himself aloud. He ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Evo, Now....

    Suddenly something came into view of the Camera. Suddenly it looked at the camera and with a flick of it's fingers, the battery on the camera suddenly emptied and finally ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Land Of Camelot: Uncle Magician

    Nice story. :) Work on your paragraphs though. I got a little lost reading it at first. The words looked like they were bunched together. (or maybe it was just ...

    May 8, 2008


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams