User avatar

rubberduck

  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Me

    Hope.. Nice name! :) Mine's Angelica. Haha. (though I'm the opposite of an angel.) Wow. Seven brothers and sisters? Cool. I've only got a brother. I want a sister but ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me? You want to know about me?

    Haha. You can't talk without smiling? Yay! I can't either! :D My friends laugh whenever I speak. A smile always comes out. I wanna be published too! :) One day. ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Beginning ((part one of prologue))

    Aww... I wanna read more.:) Anyway... As lyrical_sunshine has pointed out... Please, PLEASE no Mystical Lake! Give it a better name! :S It sounds so... Erm... I can't find a ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey:)

    Haha. Thanks! :) Yup. It sure did. Hehe.

    May 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 3 of Bloody Canvas

    I loved this! I can't wait to read the next chapter. I hate cliffhangers! ;) Sarah kinda believed Chester a tad bit too quickly. It was too sudden. One moment ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: New Book

    I'd love to read the next part! :) I know it's probably not my place to say this but, maybe you should describe the mansion a bit more. Describing helps ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey:)

    Haha, hi there Gahks! Well, I read fantasy fiction(High fantasy) and romance. Adventure stories too. I write fantasy fiction. You can read this if you like. :) Haha. You can ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey:)

    My name's Angelica. I'm not exactly new to this site, but new enough. :) I LOVE singing and writing. My vocal range is 3 octaves and 4 notes. And I'm ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Land of Camelot: Uncle Magacian

    change the characters, change the setting, change the events and there you willhave your own story. Well, I agree with budding writer. :) Be more original. Make your own story. ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Burma Death Toll Could Reach 500,000

    My guess is the Burma government are putting their pride before their people. (Well, this is my view.) But seriously, they should let people help! They say you need a ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Simply Angelyn

    Hi there! learn the guitar and piano You wanna learn the piano? Cool. I learn the guitar. :D compose and write more songs You write songs? I suck at that. ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey there everyone

    Hey there. I've got a younger bro named Joshua too! :D Mine's a pain in the ass, but I can tolerate him, I guess. And I'm tall. I'm a basketballer. ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Mist. Mysterious. Mystical. [ignore this.]

    Erm... I can't seem to be able to delete this and so... pretend this is deleted. Chapter 1 has Chapter shoved inside. :)

    May 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mist. Mysterious. Mystical. (Chapter 1)

    I changed it. :)

    May 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Mist. Mysterious. Mystical. [ignore this.]

    Cale trudged through the marsh's muddy waters. This was where most of the wild boars gathered to have a drink. It was misty. Cale was reminded of his dream earlier ...

    May 8, 2008


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury