User avatar

rubberduck

  • Romantic Novels Re: Opposite of a Straight Path > Chapter 3

    Hey there. Couldn't spot any mistakes, really. C.J. Mustang has pointed out something. Well, people are maturing faster nowadays. (Well, it is true...) And so, we're more mature in thinking. ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Before I Become Too Famous..

    Hi there, Jen! Welcome to YWS! My name's rubberduck and I'll be glad to help you out in any way I can. (which isn't much. I'm just an ordinary person. ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New!!!!

    Hey there, Abbey Road! Welcome to YWS! I'm the friendly neighbourhood rubbery pal, rubberduck. Pleased to meet you. So, what do you enjoy writing? If you ever need my help, ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings YWS!

    Hey there. Welcome to YWS! Rubberduck at your service! So, you're writing a novel? Cool. I'd love to read it! PM(Private Message) me when you post it. I'm not exactly ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Opposite of a Straight Path

    Hey there. Just thought I'd say, great job! :) There was a typo here... I loved her greatly, and I never wanted ehat we had to end. I loved her ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're weird when...

    Haha. Wow, those styles together certainly would look interesting. (In a good way, I think. Can't really imagine it. My brain's in a mess.) Heh. Just popping in to say ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    Erm.. Correction. I'll read your poem. (Which I just did. ^^) Couldn't find any mistakes! Loved it! Haha. So, you will PM me when you post another poem, won't you? ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Love Sea

    Drowning in a love sea? Interesting... :) (I still don't get why people are so good at writing poems while I'm HORRIBLE at it. I'll post one and you can ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. :)

    Well, you've got loads of welcomes, I guess I should add in mine! :D Welcome to YWS! (though you're not exactly new.) So... Erm... Hi! :D Feel free to PM ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS: One of the top 101 Web sites for Writers for 2008

    Erm.. Wow. It's no surprise though. It was the first result I got when I googled for a website to post my stories, or something. :D YWS is full of ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Girls rule and boys drool (over her) part 1/2/10

    Aww man. Major bummer for your MC. A guy she likes, likes her best friend. (Who she loves the least, but is still her best friend.) I'd never like to ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello From the Latest New Person

    Hey there, Teo!:) Welcome to YWS! ^^ You write Science fiction? Cool. Inform me when you post something. I'd love to read it! :D Chow! -rubberduck queaks and quacks.

    May 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey there, Jasmine! ^^ Welcome to YWS! Nice to meet ya! Nice name! :D Haha. I walk around the park if I've nothing to do, but without a camera. I ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Let It Go

    This was good. I really enjoyed reading it. Letting it go... Something some of us can't do. It's a real issue for some teens as well. Not being able to ...

    May 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cancer

    This was really sad. It really shows how cancer affects all of us. Not only the patient. Great work! :) Really. Almost moved me to tears. I lost my grandfather ...

    May 11, 2008


I like to create sympathy for my characters, then set the monsters loose.
— Stephen King