User avatar

rubberduck

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! ^_^

    Hey there, Nerura! So, you write fan fiction, eh? Interesting. My friend loves reading it. He hates writing it though. "Why waste time writing when you can read other people's ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hey there, Liam! Welcome to YWS! I really like your name, Liam. Sounds way nicer than Max. Plain old Max. Erm... The nice people here have already said what I ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey dere

    Hi there, Spike! You're from India? Wow. I want to go there for a holiday. The food seems so interesting. :) You're lucky. Haha. I came across a story you ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hi! :)

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Interested?

    Haha. I see. Alright then. :) Seeya 'round! Max.

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's Jamie!

    Oh. I just found out. Fantasy fiction. Haha. Well then, I'll read it. ^^ I write fantasy fiction too. Seeya 'round! Max.

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's Jamie!

    Hey there, Jamie. You write poetry? Interesting. I can't write it for nuts. Haha. So, what genres do you write in? Max.

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing

    Hello, Turntable Jack! Welcome to YWS! You're writing a novel? Then you've come to the right place. You can post your novel in Advanced Critiques to receive a very detailed ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Interested?

    Hey there, elements! Welcome to YWS! Wow. You're 19. I feel intimidated. Haha. Nah, just kidding. Alright, you said you wanted good teenage/college stories, correct? Just browse through the different ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 3 of Chasing the Sun

    Grammatical errors here and there. Apart from that, no other mistakes that I could see. I've always preferred straightforward stories, so your stories are my cup of tea. You also ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter Two of Chasing The Sun

    Seems that all the mistakes I've spotted have been pointed out already. Ah well... Anyway, you have a way of keeping the readers interested in your story. ^^ Well done. ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chasing The Sun (Chapter 1)

    Oh. A sequel? *raises eyebrow* Interesting. Alright, I just found this so I'm going to spend some time reading the other chapters for this too. I cannot point out any ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The insanity of Hathland.

    Hey there! Wow. I really enjoyed this story! I do pity poor Adam though. All this happened on his birthday. (But I think he sees it as a blessing in ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey writers.

    Oh yes! I almost forgot to sound extremely sad about something. "And I'm just a normal member..." rubberduck sighed. ^^ Haha. There, I'm done. Seeya 'round, Took!

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey writers.

    Haha. Hi there, Took! ^^ Welcome to YWS! What genres do you write in? I'd be glad to give you a critique. And since you seem like such a nice ...

    Jun 6, 2008


I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat