User avatar

rubberduck

  • Fantasy Novels Re: ProjeKt Oath prologue

    Hello! :D Ok. I read through the whole thing. Great job! Apart from a typo (or a few typos) here and there, it was fine. I don't think I spotted ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Music freak!

    Welcome to YWS, Angela! :) My name's Max and I've got a younger sister named Angelica. How's life with siblings? Fun, ain't it? Haha. Cool. You have a twin. I ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: La Muse says 'Hello'!

    Hi there, Marsha! Welcome to YWS! I see you write fantasy fiction. (Stating the obvious.) I write that too! Haha. Anyway, here in YWS... We have a rule that all ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey everyone

    Hi there, grimy89098! Wow. Your username's hard to remember... I'll call you Grim. :D Well then, Grim... Welcome to YWS! ^^ It is an awesome site. Addictive too! ;) What ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Kiss of Darkness- Chapter 2

    You've officially got me hooked. I really liked this story. :) There weren't any mistakes that I could spot. (If there are mistakes, I'm using the same excuse that I ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    10/10. Haha. Hilarious. :smt042

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Kiss of Darkness

    Welcome to YWS, NightmareMoon! Well then... Erm... You may not know this but in YWS, we must have 2 reviews for every story we post. I'm sure you weren't aware ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 I always did like the word 'trust'. :D

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 :)

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    Hi there, Ani! Welcome to YWS! :) I was on a writing hiatus for about a year till I stumbled upon this site too. ^^ So, I've got a feeling ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 65% Avatar: 90% Cool... Snake. :D Country: 70% Coz I had to google it to find out where it is. Signature: 60% Where's Bergdorfs? Overall... My brain's too messed ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10. The kitty's funny to look at at first. Then, it just seriously spooks me out. :D

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10. I just like it.

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for loving his username. (Sincerely, rubberduck) >XD (It was hard to find a reason to ban you, Toomak. :()

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: After Shock (Chapter 1)

    My apologies for what I'm about to say/type. This chapter was full of dialouge. There wasn't any description of the school or anything. No introduction to the story. Just two ...

    Jul 3, 2008


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown