User avatar

rubberduck

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: River

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS, Ambe! Just a quick reminder: Since you've posted one piece of work, you should review two pieces of work. It'll replenish your points, and allow ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pebbles, Hero of the Tortoises

    One story that I have been told, Tells of Pebbles, brave and bold. Stands behind the garden shed, Slowly, slowly, raises his head. A hero's mask upon his face, He ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Random Circle Story

    Stumbled upon this and thought it was a pity it died. So.. *Revives* :elephant: The pig lets out noxious fumes that terrify mankind and suffocate bananas! Poop goes the weasel! ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for making the Pet Rock inventor a millionaire. (That's one good businessman.)

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hey, you can change your age by clicking 'My YWS', 'Edit Profile Settings' and changing your birth year. Anyway, welcome to YWS! Do you have a nickname we could call ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A New Born Killer - Deleted

    Hey, this was a good poem. I'll nitpick at some things though. I feel i've been contaminated. I 've . And the line should be, ' I feel like I've ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but Summer lasts only for a day. I wish the dishes could wash themselves. (Urgh, chores. D:)

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I miss you John

    Hey there. It's good to pour your emotions out and not bottle them up. (This statement is only applicable if this poem is a true story.) So, here's a review. ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Those 3 words.

    Maybe it's your avatar's influence, but I had an image of a beach and a couple on a hammock while I was reading this. So, anyway, review time. The moon ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Internet Telephone

    Jumping jacks are fun for jellybeans because they're all jumped up in their jumpers.

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for-- OMG, you're an old timer! Haha. You're banned for calling the kettle black, pot.

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for being eloquent.

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An ode to 9/11

    Hey there. I'll be quoting your poem in made-up stanzas, so it's easier to read. :) And to the terror for which it speaks a rolling bellow now beseaks For ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All!

    Hey Dani, welcome to YWS! So, what do you write? Any favourite movies? For me, I write poetry and fantasy. More of the poetry bit right now, though. And I ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but your arms shrink by a few inches too. I wish my rabbits could clean their cage themselves. :/

    Mar 15, 2011


Ho ho ho!
— Santa