User avatar

rubberduck

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Hey there! :) Welcome to YWS! Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section if you haven't already done so. :) So.. As Via has asked, ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: N00b here!!

    Hello! ^^ Welcome to YWS! :) Well... The two reviews per story part has been covered... So... Yeah. ^^ If you haven't already, please read the 'Rules and Guides' in ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! I'm new here

    Hi Yuki! :) Welcome to YWS. Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section if you haven't yet. ^^ Anyway.. What kind of genres do you ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Late welcome? -- well Snoink did it! well four years ago...

    Haha. Better late than never, :) Hello. :D Keep sticking to the rules! haha. And seeya. ^^ -Max. (I've no idea what to say. My apologies.)

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    *nods approvingly at the post above me.* Love that song. Just stand up- Mariah Carey, Beyonce, Rihanna, etc.

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: are you good or bad?

    I ain't sure which side I'm on. 1) I blast my music loud(using earphones) in public, but put it to the lowest volume(one bar after mute) at home. 2) I ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Under Age 18

    Parents. :)

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: How You Pick Your Avatar

    I surf the net and jump from site to site till I find something I like. (got loads of potential avvies sitting in my folder.) I've been sticking with this ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: WazzUp

    Haha. Pretty girls? I like you already. Welcome to YWS. :) Have you read the rules yet? If you haven't, please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    You hit the nail right on the head, mister. Ah well.. He was never a real friend anyway since he did what he did. The person below me has been ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I know these are getting old, but...

    Bounjour! Welcome to the YWS community. :) Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section if you haven't yet. :) The people here are great. They ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    *shrugs* Perhaps... The person below me drinks milk through their nose.

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new!!

    Welcome to YWS! ^^ It's always wonderful to have a new member. :) Well, as you've been told, two reviews for every story you post. Remember that, alright? :D Oh ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Woah. A writer's forum.

    Hmm... Perhaps I'm a little too late. Then again.. Who wouldn't appreciate a welcome, no matter how late? :D Welcome to YWS! My name's Max. How do you do? I'm ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just like that new car smell... without the car =D

    Ooh. House. Haha. House rocks. :D Alrighty... Welcome to YWS, Koi! Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section if you haven't yet. It'll help answer ...

    Sep 1, 2008


People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore