User avatar

rubberduck

  • Welcome Mat Re: Me back... again...

    Hey! I remember ya! :) Welcome back! ^^

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Well, yes. Quite near. :D To Jamie: I forgot... But I remember searching for animated avatars on google. Clicked a few links here and there and found my current avatar. ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Motivational tips and bits.

    Ah. Low on the word count. High five! :D Well, there are others like ya.. So, well... Misery loves company! Hmm... Do what Areida suggested. Write nonsense scenes. ^^ That's ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hey there, Aroah! Welcome to YWS! :) You can read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section to find out how this site works. ^^ You can ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Exhausted yet?

    Dang. Seems like I'll be doing all 3. :) And I'm sure you know why, Al. Haha. ^^

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Pinkdom

    Haha! It was cute. I almost died from all the sweetness but still... Nothing's more refreshing than sugary sweet sweetness! :D This story made me smile. I honestly found it ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations to all here!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! :) If you ever need help with anything related to fantasy, feel free to ask me. :) I'll help you out however I can. I ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! :) Cool. You write fantasy.. Same as me, mate! :D (Well... your weird sci-fi/fantasy hybrids still have some fantasy in 'em!) Sci-fi isn't really my ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS, Meghan! You too, Miss Sakura! :) Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section if you haven't done so yet. ^^ ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! :) Cool. You write fantasy? High five! ^^ Mystery? Well, that's awesome. I sometimes pick those kinda books in the library and browse through them. ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: (Insert Generic "Hi!" Thread Name Here)

    Haha! I like you already, Jonny Von Jelly! Well, it's a wee bit late to welcome ya... but.. who cares? Better late than never. :) Welcome to YWS! I read ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Hmm... My friend had lice before. Me? Never. And I hope I never will! TPBM has peeked at someone's diary without their permission before.

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What Are YOU Reading?

    I'm reading Stephen Coonts' Wages of Sin. 2nd time reading it. I gotta go to the library one day. :) I'm running out of reading material. ^^

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi there, Moonglowe, Cogwheel, angel and RavenHeart. :) Welcome to our little community. ^^ My name's Max. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Please read the ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Shoe Dream

    Hmm... Cute old man. :)

    Oct 28, 2008


Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson