-
Re: The Parking Lot Sparrows (1) [Edit 03/04]
This cursed log-in system ate my review! Well, first off. The opening paragraph drew me in. The comparison to Icaruss gave your story a surreal, "dark fariy tale" quality. I ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: There's Something About Jerry
Part Two cont. In the store there was only a few people. I had been telling the truth about finding a book. I needed to find one by Monday and ...
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: There's Something About Jerry
Jerry sounds like hot stuff! Overall, this is a great first post. The part on the narrator's friend trying to keep up with the rich crowd hit close to home. ...
Dec 18, 2007 -
Re: Vengeance Is Beautiful - Prologue
She screeched and wriggled in pain but with no luck, she remained on the edge of her life. Each second brought her closer to her demise. Your descriptive passage was ...
Dec 10, 2007 -
Re: Dear Camille
Ooh, is this the start of a story? If so, it's got me intrigued (especially the part on warrior cat stages.) Are you setting this up to be a story ...
Dec 10, 2007 -
Re: sacuna's gift part 2
First off, thank you for posting a sexy story. I've been on many romance sites that had boring cuddle-happy stories without any real action in them. Romance is a sexy ...
Dec 6, 2007
