User avatar

roxythekiller

  • Other Re: Dear Camille

    Ooh, is this the start of a story? If so, it's got me intrigued (especially the part on warrior cat stages.) Are you setting this up to be a story ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 2/6

    Thanks for all the feedback ^_^! I listened to your advice, and I hope I did a good job :mrgreen:! Don't be afraid to be harsh on me. It's really ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Would YOU read this??

    From your explanation, you most likely have a good writing style. But I would not read that! It sounds so cliche and folksy. :? And the proper society cliche vs ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mortal Death, Immortal Love #1

    Wow. This is a great start. Alexiel is coming off fiesty and resiliant. Is it wrong that I find Warrick rather sexy? Either way, I have no complaints. Post more!

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: sacuna's gift part 2

    First off, thank you for posting a sexy story. I've been on many romance sites that had boring cuddle-happy stories without any real action in them. Romance is a sexy ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Valentine's Day Sucks

    This is a completed short story. I wrote it from the perspective of a gay boy because it felt right in relation to the plot. Here is part 1/6 Valentine’s ...

    Dec 6, 2007


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter