User avatar

roxythekiller

  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: Ethan's Take 5/9

    Sorry for the late update. Finals were crimping my style. I personally think this part is blah, but it sets up the action for later. Just you wait and see ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: Ethan's Take 4/9

    When we didn’t talk about sex, we played video games. Super Mario World, Halo, even Pokemon--- you name it, we probably played it. When we got closer, he started to ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: Ethan's Take 3/9

    The next day I told Tiffany I would sit at Toby’s table, because he ‘looks kind of bored.’ The truth was that I was bored with Tiffany’s crowd, the seven ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Parking Lot Sparrows (1) [Edit 03/04]

    This cursed log-in system ate my review! Well, first off. The opening paragraph drew me in. The comparison to Icaruss gave your story a surreal, "dark fariy tale" quality. I ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: Ethan's Take 2/9

    THANKS FOR THE REVIEWS :D! They made my week. Here is an early update in honor of the real V-day! We became friends when I realized that she could do ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: Ethan's Take 1/9

    This story is already finished, but I'll post it in 9 seperate parts. Ethan is actually a little play on the German immigrant stereotype: ridiculously focused, overly analytical and too ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 6/6

    Sorry for the long wait! I got bogged down due to schoolwork :( Here is the last part of the saga. But I gave this some thought, and I'll begin ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 5/6

    I hope this disasterous night together cheers you up ^_^ ~ Roxy We did not strip down that that night, which was probably a mistake on Ethan’s part. His clothes ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Yearbook '07

    I'm not sure what to say, but WOO it's a new year! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone gave me when joined last year, and special thanks to Gwenevire, Buddadancer, ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There's Something About Jerry

    Part Two cont. In the store there was only a few people. I had been telling the truth about finding a book. I needed to find one by Monday and ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 4/6

    Sorry I didn't update last weekend... I was living it up in Las Vegas :D ... without my beloved internet :cry:. Here's 4/6: The first few hours we don’t talk ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There's Something About Jerry

    Jerry sounds like hot stuff! Overall, this is a great first post. The part on the narrator's friend trying to keep up with the rich crowd hit close to home. ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 3/6

    I was kind of confused on how to edit this part. I hope this is okay :? Our school has a basement. It’s pretty much forgotten about, but I go ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 2/6

    Oh, hehe, the pussy comment is actually a nudge to Chinese prostitution. Gay guys can and do talk about vaginas, they just usually don't do it when women are around ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Vengeance Is Beautiful - Prologue

    She screeched and wriggled in pain but with no luck, she remained on the edge of her life. Each second brought her closer to her demise. Your descriptive passage was ...

    Dec 10, 2007


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith