User avatar

rosethorn

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Okay, how do you do this? How do I get the pictures to show up as pictures and not just links? Help? :( POKE

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Interesting topic, Nate. Kudos! Forgive me for getting deep and personal with this topic. (Eh, if you don't like it, don't read it. Practice the 1st Amendment.) I used to ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: A Minor Concern

    I am really not sure what this...NaNo WriMo thing is. I can tell you, irrelevantly, that the title of the thing is curiously strange. I'm glad to hear that this ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: A Minor Concern

    I believe I really should address this publicly if anything is to be done about this problem. I'll be blunt. I notice there is not enough critiquing going around on ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Halloween is ...

    Entirely overrated and underdone. My expectations for the holiday in these passed few years have shrinked down to nothing. Nothing except that I do expect every year to have a ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favourite age for characters?

    I like to stick with the age frame of 16-21 but it entirely depends on what the book is about and who the characters are. Age is simply a number ...

    Sep 27, 2006


The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13