User avatar

rosethorn

  • Other Poetry Re: Invisable

    Comprehensable message and it flows rather nicely. There are a few errors as far as spelling goes. But I'll leave those for SpellCheck to catch. Everything makes great sense and ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?

    Erm...Celebrating isn't quite the term. But we recognize Christmas, the standard kind with the presents and the tree, but with no real meaning. I even use "recognize" loosly. Typically Christmas. ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Soul Calibur

    Very rare to see it at all, by the looks of it. :shock:

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Assassin King

    Unless it is absolutely necessary for the story, you should name your characters. It is agitating for them to only differ between "young" man and "old" man. Seeing that you ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Freedom

    Very much forced the rhyming. Grossly forced. If you were to ease the rhyming, you would open so many doors for yourself. There are a million words to choose from ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Work or Die

    You are shaping a very real world here and at a good pace. Nice start. Dialogue is always a nice start. There is a city here. It seems to be ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Ultra-short Fiction

    A crowded room, dimly lit and smoky, she rested her head on his lap. The air was warm and smelled fresh with sweat. David and Karli were damp with it, ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Life is Like Playdough

    It draws a very clear parallel. I like the idea. The idea of "playdough" is actually great. Because this is a serious idea but it's also comical because it's playdough. ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Ark

    This is incredibly creative and intriguing! :D I love the "teenage lingo". I can't even say that you shove all this future stuff in our faces because that's really what ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nameless

    Only a tiny sliver of whitened silver hung delicately from the sky, drifting above the orange aura that seeped through the city. This isn't a correction really, but just something ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Arora

    It's very nice to begin a story with action, as you have done. But the first paragraph is dragging. Condense it. To the point and on with the story, if ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Story of Suspense

    Some cool suspense here, though the beginning is unclear. I woke up in a room, I hope. I knew exactly what this was about. I was seeing a woman: a ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Anyone try acting?

    Interesting that this would come up. Before I was ever a writer, I was a roleplayer. Roleplaying actually comes before writing for me. Not acting. I'm not one for audiences. ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Return

    Gorgeous lines and flow. I can sense the message is strong but it's full of holes and somewhat unclear. There isn't much revealing the thoughts you are trying to bring ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • General Articles Re: innocent realizations from a less-than-inncoent girl.

    First of all, let me comment on this: What's up with your formatting? The way you wrote this out might be excusable in poetry.. Might. But for non-fiction? No. What ...

    Dec 19, 2006


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna