User avatar

rosethorn

  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    ((Heheh. Indeed, vampire.)) He stalks her from the trees above, careful not to announce his presence. Her momentary jolt of attention did at first startle him. But he eased quickly, ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Okay. I finally got this figured out...I think. Here goes:

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    ((Heh. Perfect timing.)) Name: (it's a secret!) Gender: Male Hair: Black, falls into eyes (think Murtagh from Eragon movie Eyes: Green, pupil ringed narrowly with red Body Type: 5'11", very ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Drama Club

    Oh yeah, and the parents love it when the kids get super involved with it. If you get a cooperative group, they might be able to all come up with ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Drama Club

    My sister runs the town's local theatre company. Every year she holds a Theatre for Youth program during the summer. She's found it most effective to have the kids, the ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Grudge (Not The Movie)

    When situations such as this arose, which they often did, Matisyn had learned the invaluable charm of patience. The best idea was to keep his mouth shut. Hold his tongue, ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Influences?

    I have more than a few things that keep me writing. The Final Fantasy series is one of those things. To shape a world like that...somehow I keep thinking that ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Butterflies

    Whatever inspired you to write this piece...catch that and keep it as a muse. This is like masterpiece and it paints itself as I read it. This is a very ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Romance

    Well, it's definetly strange, but I expected no less from you. :wink: I found your seemingly random capatalization to be very interesting. And yet I know it serves some purpose...You ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Um...

    Erm...did you draw this Nate? 'Tis very pretty! You deserve a pop tart!

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Bill's Dilemna

    *This is part fanfiction but mostly it's part of RP. That may explain why it is not completely clear because the writing assumes so much knowledge already gained. Eh, enjoy. ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    Eh, it wasn't too bad. But I do agree, they should not have showed Galbatorix. And if they had to, they could have at least got someone who looked more ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The End.

    You surely have a way of shaping a story! My immediate question is, will you be continuing this or is this, as you say, the end? Very depressing if so! ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Velvet's Gift

    Here goes: I've ignored much of the language issues, as was requested and focused solely on the plot, characters and pace. You're attempting simplicity and I assume that means to ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    Other than what some of the others have said, sometimes taking any common name and writing it backwards can give you a cool and unique name, especially for fantasy themes. ...

    Dec 19, 2006


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria