User avatar

rosethorn

  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    Heh. She sure was a brave one to test him like this... "Might I have a look?" Without waiting for her reply, he approached the horse, examining the injury. After ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    ((Totally up to you. Either way, vampires are a dying breed. He is one of the last there is.)) ((Hah. And yeah, he does sort of have that "Don't Trust ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    The sun had been up for a few hours already. He had been awaiting the first signs of activity patiently, tending to his assorted weapons he'd kept on him since ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Remember June

    Ach. I know. But I'm not sure how to punctuate poetry. Almost as if I have to be a musician to do so. I put some in there. Did the ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sade's Folly

    Probably only my third or fourth time reading narrative poetry. I really liked this a lot, Claudette. It's a very sad story and you express it well. It's not as ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Remember June

    Remember those hot June nights camped up on the house rooftop under the ink black sky, and a canopy of cherry trees, stars like dust through the seams. We had ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: 1000 Words

    Agreed. Top half seems nice enough. But as soon as "bitches" comes in, it sort of just lost my attention. It gives off a feel of junior high kid stuff. ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: A Sleepless Soul

    There is really nothing to this piece. No relevance, no connections. Just some words put into lines. You can't fairly call this poetry. Is there any message at all here? ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Maggie's Story

    It's a great beginning and I was inticed by it. It's creepy and interesting. You've done a good job describing your characters and giving them life. Everything as far as ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: lil help??

    It very much depends on you and how much you're going to want to reveal. In first person, you can really only see through one perspective. Third person, you can ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    So are we talking Storybook status here? I'm not sure I get it. I'm very very bad at sharing ideas. I'm a bit possesive over them and I don't like ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Heheh. *blushes* No, I'm no model. 5'5" only and nothing to keep the clothes up. *blushes again* Those are just a few possible senior pics. I tried to get them ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    The forest was several acres in stretch and could take until sunrise to escape from, even for a vampire. He stopped after a good distance travelled. She had stopped, he ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Past (unfinished)

    It always catches up with you, nomather what. Bit of a typo, I presume. As it is, it sounds like our narrator is missing two front teeth. Well, you are ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    He cursed, jumping from his perch and landing perfectly square on the forest floor below. He'd have to follow her. Her aura was strong. Easy to track, even with the ...

    Dec 21, 2006


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna