User avatar

rosethorn

  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    He almost laughed at this strange encounter. A human challenging him? Threatening him at all? But before he could act by his nature and kill this pest, Avril stepped forward, ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    ((Quite alright. I've been sick for awhile. I will post, hopefully tommorow if I'm feeling better by then.))

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Rumors of War

    This has proven to be not my most well written piece. But there is a story to it! :D And I'm enjoying it. It cuts off very suddenly right now ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Saddam executed.

    Can the hanging of a man really be a fair symbolic gesture for peace in Iraq? I do see that this offers great relief for the most of the Iraqi ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Saddam executed.

    If this is simply opinion, I want to be perfectly honest. I am not happy about the outcome of all this. I truthfully am in mourning for Saddam Huisein. Not ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    ((Apologies. My internet has been down for several days.)) His body aching, he began to regain consciousness once more, feeling the pulsing backfire of his own power burning inside him. ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    ((Change of name?)) He retaliated the fall, landing on his feet without so much as a stumble. He muttered curses. Stupid girl. Who was she to think she could get ...

    Dec 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Grudge (Not The Movie)

    EDITED. Added some dialogue but something doesn't feel right about it. I'm always nervous about giving characters like this voice because I'm not always confident about playing the role of ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    ((Welcome aboard, "Zayku")) He wasted very little of their precious time, once again demanding that their pace quicken. He knew that if luck was on their side, they'd reach Dursa, ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    He must have been startled because he... Drew out a dagger, pointed at the tip of her throat, his eyes locked hard on her. And after a few long moments ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: Much Like Falling

    Scott's pride had been fractured several nights before. Lara's soft spoken words kept replaying over and over in his mind. He felt as if he should spend two eternities in ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    They continue their journey once the sun has set. The forest soon thins until it completely opens out into the plains. And after awhile it vanishes behind them. She sure ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    He raised an eyebrow at her. Then after a moment, he searched through his bags and produced a bag of dried jerky, throwing it to her. He unhitched his flask ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    'Bout time she gave in, he mused. He swung himself into the saddle and kicked in hard. The horse, renewed in strength, bolted through the stream waters. The elven steeds ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    He sighed, still recovering from the forbidden power's toll, bracing himself against the steed. "Thought it might come to this...Then I suppose you can fight them on your own?" At ...

    Dec 22, 2006


"Storybooks and roleplays are just for fun!" To which I say: of course! But why only "just"? Sometimes fun is found in the full-send. Sometimes fun is found in taking it seriously, and aiming to do it with excellence!
— soundofmind