User avatar

rosethorn

  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    The glare from those twin pools of fire could have made anyone else turn and duck out. But Daryis remained firmly implanted in the room, his eyes twinkling with a ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Hanged Man

    Thank Luna. :) I know it may seem like the end of it, but there will be more. I might actually have a real ending for this one. :o Miss ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Have You

    Wow. I loved it. It's very...authentic? I get visuals of things you don't even mention in the poem. Particularly dusty blue jeans? The last line is kind of dropped there ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Hanged Man

    After confronting my own shadow within the Water Temple, a sinister illness began to rise within me. The Evil King had succeeded in taking a part of me. I no ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Let's hope I finally did this right! Before anybody asks, yes I do seem to be allergic to the sun. But I'm not, really! There just isn't enough sun where ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: 3-Damentional The Superhero Ep. 1

    This was hoplessly entertaining, as childish as it was. You write as if you are talking directly to someone you know very well. A few grammatical errors and misspellings caught ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Incognito

    *This desperately needs some polishing. The goal is to respond to the word "Incognito" in descriptive prose. I gave myself a time limit to jot down what I could come ...

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    ((Aye, eleinasari. Tamora Pierce is the source. :wink: )) "The gem holds no significant value to Sid, nor to me," Avril spoke calmly. "However, it will prove to be a ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    They had reached Dursa by dawn, the largest city within this part of the region. Dursa was a trading city, filled with merchants and peoples from all over the world. ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)

    Blackwings, your latest post controlled my character and so I won't respond to it. Please try to avoid controlling someone else's character if possible. I'll post again when this is ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    With Kain now diminished from their worries, he was able to sit and recover his strength, Avril sharing her rations with him. "Why exactly are we competing for this bounty?" ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cost of Action Pt. 2

    EDITED: I put the story into third person and would like to know if it sounds better this way. Jan 5th, 2007 “Powerful employer, eh?” Anton repeated. Ridge shook his ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cost of Action

    EDITED: I put the story in third person and I'd like to know if it sounds better this way or not. Jan. 5th, 2007 “You’re not human, are you?” Her ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    ((Yes but...I'm being held at knife point and my last post will need a reaction.))

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    ((To eleinasari: Yes, of course. What sort of terms did you have in mind?)) ((Oh yes, and I'm immobile until blackwing's next post.))

    Jan 5, 2007


There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki