User avatar

rosethorn

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Jade

    If this is merely a school assignment...I can not begin to imagine what results your writing has in your free time. Quite brilliant, I must say. The characters that are ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favourite age for characters?

    I like to stick with the age frame of 16-21 but it entirely depends on what the book is about and who the characters are. Age is simply a number ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cold (But I'm Still Here)

    Matisyn I stood on the brinks of forever, watching the ink black sky above for any traces of my prey. It was a cloudless night with no wind or direction. ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Firefly's Glow

    Nice job! I'm relieved that this poem isn't about a long lost love and is instead about a sister. Since poetry is not a particular favorite of mine, I find ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Madame Clarinet

    This is brilliant. I didn't catch it at first and that's what made it so perfect. I would definetly consider changing the "tone holes" part but other than that I ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: My Sister's Keeper

    I'm reading My Sister's Keeper right now. Half way through it. This is one of the best books I've ever read honestly, which is strange because it is not my ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    I'm not used to forums or message boards so this whole "thread" thing is new to me. As is this site. Username is rosethorn but that can be misleading. "Rosethorn" ...

    Sep 18, 2006


Eating rice cakes satisfies that part of my brain that makes me want to eat styrofoam
— RangerofIthilien