User avatar

rosethorn

  • Lyric Poetry Re: black roses

    The ratio would generally go like this: Review 2 pieces of work ---------> You may submit 1 piece of work. When the site is operated like this, it works much ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Voice

    There is no rythym to this poem. I am certaintly not saying that poetry must rhyme but it should have some sort of flow to it. This is a very ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    ((Continued...)) There is no way of knowing where this story will go from here. Which is excellent. If the reader knows exactly where the story will go, why would he ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    Written like a true novel! It's original, with an excellent pace. The beginning is somewhat slow and it took me some time to grunge through. I'm talking about the dream ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hangman

    The beginning of this story sets a very lonely, sad mood and for this story, that is very good. But in the beginning, I also get the impression that Damien ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Rural Ruins

    From the beginning, the descriptive words you use pull the reader in. For one example: ...blushed a deep scarlet colour... It's so much better than just saying "she blushed". Some ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting backwards?

    Snoink, I think the idea is great! It seems like an interesting and effective way to prewrite because you'll know how you want it to end and therefore it will ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: A Minor Concern

    I am really not sure what this...NaNo WriMo thing is. I can tell you, irrelevantly, that the title of the thing is curiously strange. I'm glad to hear that this ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Transition to Decaf

    Okay, I'll be real eccentric here. It is the words you used that first caught my attention, before reading it in standard form. For example; playground, candies, chocolate, tongue, burning. ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Raechell (Part 1)

    Hahah. Okay dear, you've waited long enough. Now let's get down to business. Please know that, however close we are, I do not intend to spare your feelings. First you ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: A Minor Concern

    I believe I really should address this publicly if anything is to be done about this problem. I'll be blunt. I notice there is not enough critiquing going around on ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Draken: The Ancient's Gates

    Heheh, 'fraid not. It's based in Surdana, a kingdom in Draken: The Ancient's Gates.

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Legends Of Sherwood

    It flows much like a poem would, though it is told in a narrative form. It sounds almost like a ballad when you read it aloud to yourself, seeming to ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: November's Child

    It's very nice. Flows like a good poem should. I especially like the title. The title, indeed, was the thing that caught my attention. It practically begged me to read ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Alone

    Well, I've only read part 1 at this time but I do plan to continue into it because I found part 1 extremely well written and intriguing. Who would have ...

    Nov 6, 2006


“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women