-
Re: Teen Ink
I used to get this magazine from a few of my teachers in high school, who got samples of it a couple times a year. I wanted to subscribe to ...
Nov 21, 2007 -
Re: Stray
Stray First time she saw him, she knew she would love him. And that terrified her. Not only because love was a fickle, useless emotion but because she knew she ...
Apr 2, 2007 -
Re: Pending Title
writingluver5, thank you, as always. :D write me, I also thought about changing that opening statement to "Love is..." because I figure you should always write with authority, yeah? Suggestion ...
Mar 21, 2007 -
Re: Pending Title
Love is a beach with dark waters and white sand. A boy and a girl decide to get their feet wet in these waters. The boy is brave, perhaps a ...
Mar 21, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
Hahah. Simple. Vampires= nosferatu, werewolves= homo lupus. And Avril is basically a class all in her own. But she's no angel by terms of definition. By physical description though, you've ...
Mar 2, 2007 -
Re: Prophet
Ah yes, Impa will be making her appearance. Fairly important character. But I didn't figure Impa would have her talents wasted picking out dresses. :wink: More to come later.
Mar 1, 2007 -
Re: Prophet
Hyrule North Castle, residence of Her Majesty, the Queen: Zelda sat at her writing desk early that morning, tending to a letter she’d nearly forgotten to finish. It was addressed ...
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: Mr. Right.
This is a list, and a shameful one at that. Has as much essence as a grocery list might. Which is ironic considering the topic at hand. I agree with ...
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
What really should be being discussed is the possibilities of a title. It would be nice if we could rename the storybook. The current name draws very little attention. Why ...
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
Zayku is your character so you can take whatever alignment you choose. Keep your decision to yourself. It's no fun if we know right off whether we can trust the ...
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
I don't plan on writing out a prewrite for this. I plan on going with whatever is put up. That's what the idea of Storybooks and roleplaying is about. It's ...
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: Glass Girl
This is the sort of work that gets published nowadays. And it doesn't only get published, it sells. Your style is very real and relatible. Even the structure of the ...
Feb 16, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
Matisyn and Krushtoff are the same person. His name is Matisyn Krushtoff.
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: Pair Bond
The swift beat of wings lifted the dragon and his rider from the castle wall into the open air. In a moment they were gliding over the harvesting fields, forty ...
Feb 8, 2007 -
Re: Drops of Summer
I sat there on the bed with her. We were both quieter than usual. We were carefully playing out our last scenes of the Game before she left for the ...
Feb 2, 2007
