User avatar

rosethorn

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alive and All Alone. (Rough Draft)

    It does that with most programs. I usually have to re-space mine manually. But it makes the work so much easier to read, and thus look more appealing to people ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alive and All Alone. (Rough Draft)

    Thick with emotion and description. There's nothing fake about it. Very real plot. On the technical side, the spacing makes it somewhat difficult to read, but I managed. This was ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Traveling Light

    This piece flows beautifully! It has a definite meaning instead of tying a few rhyming words together. The lines intertwine gracefully, with no force. If it sounds weird at all, ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Why is this site so restrictive!!!

    Oh dear. :( It seems people don't like the "rules" about responding to other people's work before posting their own. I know, dear me, it does not seem logical at ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Soul Calibur

    A thick wave of nausea made him stumble through the double doors of the temple. His eyes scanned the circular room. Blood stained the marble floors and bodies of ministers ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    live

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Savior Of My Life

    I like to see that it's not your usual depressing stuff. It's pretty positive and that's increasingly harder to find in poetry. I don't like this part much: Every time ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    fine

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Draken: The Ancient's Gates

    Thanks so much for reading it! I fixed that error. Hope to get the next intallment up sometime this month. As always, POKE

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    The first story I ever wrote was for the PTA writing contest in third grade. It was inspired by Disney classics and Mario games, about a prince who must rescue ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bob's Bad Idea

    There is much obvious humor in this piece and it was entertaining for it. It is not my usual area of expertise so please, do not take everything to a ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Okay, how do you do this? How do I get the pictures to show up as pictures and not just links? Help? :( POKE

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: Much Like Falling

    He was lost for words, for all words were worth, his breath taken from him. What had happened to have it come to this? What had he done? No, he ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Interesting topic, Nate. Kudos! Forgive me for getting deep and personal with this topic. (Eh, if you don't like it, don't read it. Practice the 1st Amendment.) I used to ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Lost Control

    I suppose maybe I'm the odd one out, eh? I really liked the way it sounded in my head. For me, it happened to flow quite nicely. If these are ...

    Nov 7, 2006


If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate