User avatar

rosethorn

  • Other Poetry Re: Eating Media Lunch

    This is something unique I've seen here! I really like this piece. Didn't strike me as poetry the first time I went through it. It feels like the opening to ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Brooke Leighann

    My dear, sweet Brooke Leighann So many times I've wished for your hand Your words were cruel but your touch was soft I’d give and I’d give but it was ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cost of Action

    I happened to notice that eveyone who has commented on this little piece thus far has been "male". So, with that fact in mind, I'd like to pose a question. ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Which Console do you prefer?

    Playstation 3 most definetly. Though Zelda is bomb, it's the only reason I'll consider picking up a Wii this Christmas. Playstation 3 has the best selection of games and will, ...

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lie, forgive then forget.

    You suggest that rhyme would help this poem, but how? What would a rhyming sceme offer? I think the free verse works well. If you were to purposefully change it ...

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Pretty v.s Gangster

    First, please rate your work for language. It would be rated "R" for the F-bomb. Otherwise, you might not win too many people's favor. Second, the title of Chapter 1 ...

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Center

    Okay...the "Fuck You" part is a little lame. Not just a little, but it's really just an eye-roller. I don't know what's up with people lately and trying to put ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Remember When....

    Being able to relate to the subject at hand would indeed help trigger a response from the reader and would thus, make it a better poem in their eyes. But ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cost of Action

    Thanks guys! Just finished editing what needed to be fixed. I fought with myself to keep minimal description. Apparently it turned out well because of this. I usually spend some ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cost of Action

    “You’re not human, are you?” Her voice was calm, even. It only shared a hint of curiosity. I stared at her. I had no intention of answering her question. Nor ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Cat Green Eyes

    I liked the repetition in the poem and I think you would completely change your work if you were to take it out. Prehaps the spaces between could be filled ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Remember When....

    I don't like it. Just jumbled words to me. I got no response out of it and, in my opinion, poetry is dependant on the response of the reader. It's ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: False

    This is not quite a poem but it has a few poetic elements. I did not know where else to put it so I put it here. If someone knows ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Can't you see?

    I love the sarcasm in this poem! The message is so clear and this is the same thing, I think, that lingers in the back of our minds but we ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: 3 years

    I think this poem focuses far too much on the rhyming and it takes away from the meaning. It sounds rather repetetive. I don't much like it at all. Try ...

    Nov 10, 2006


When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt