User avatar

roostangarar

  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Crossdress, because the second one sounds fatal :L Would you rather get three wishes ( and no, "I wish for more wishes") for free, or have unlimited wishes but they ...

    Jul 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What would you do if...

    If I could shape-shift into a pokemon, then I would shift when there was only one other person around, then laugh as they tried to tell everyone. If not, then ...

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The 'Pound your keyboard' game (Not literally.)

    rtihcypsan Right, that's it. How can you people sleep at night? (I think I got off easy)

    Jun 20, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fukushima!!

    Another thing I neglected to mention is the unreliability of radiation. It really is a game of chance. You could be subjected to high levels of radiation for a long ...

    Jun 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    All other social networking sites. Would you rather have a pet bear (totally domesticated) that you can ride on or a pet pack of wolves ( also totally domesticated)? I ...

    Jun 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    2nd one, as I've never heard it and it can't be any worse than the tripe that comes out of Justin Bieber's mouth. Plus I hate horror films. Would you ...

    Jun 10, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fukushima!!

    Radiation is actually, contrary to belief, not hat big a deal. Having literally just studied this in physics, I can tell you with absolute certainty that there is no point ...

    Jun 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    I shall adapt that to work for males. Ahem ... I would rather kiss my best friend who loves me but I consider her a sister . Actually, that sounds ...

    Jun 10, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fanfiction?

    Equidistant, you are totally right. I was under the impression that fanfiction was simply taking something already established ( eg. the Pokemon Universe) and adding in your own contribution ( ...

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Santa

    "This increases the payload - not counting the weight of the sleigh - to 353,430 tons. Again, for comparison, this is four times the weight of the Queen Elizabeth 2." ...

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: games?

    Is this Halo 4?

    Oct 26, 2011


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind