User avatar

roon

  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member

    Hello! My name is Roon, I'm fairly new too. The people on here are nice, I haven't been on too long, but I've already made some friends. Just make sure ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm fairly new

    Thank you Kiki and Peanut! I will try to answer your questions as best I can! Stuff I usually write, well poems or fantasy, I've also been known to dabble ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm fairly new

    Hello, you may gather from my username, but you can call me Roon. I'm slightly odd, but then that's better than being normal right? Or maybe that's what I want ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS!

    *hands over greeting* Hello! I’m fairly new too! Wow but, I’m a green alien! My earth name is Roon, well not really but you can call me that cause it’s ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello! My name's Roon, erm I'm new, and as you've probably noticed from that opening statement I have a tendancy to state the obvious! this site was recommended to me ...

    Jul 21, 2009


“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu