User avatar

roon

  • Art & Photography Re: Jealous of the Moon

    This is very pretty, you’re excellent at drawing, especially for your age. I love your shading, and how you’ve curved the shading in towards the girl, so that our attention ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Shadows

    Hello, and thank you for the review! This was good, an interesting read. Just a few nitpicks though: the black scenery Is this because it’s at night? If not, then ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue of an, as yet, unnamed novel

    Hello and thank you for the review, I have made the changes you suggested, and I hope it is more aesthetically pleasing now!

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue of an, as yet, unnamed novel

    This is my first attempt at a novel in a while, so please be as harsh as you need to be! I think I may use 'it' too much in ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Fools Tall Tales

    Hello, this is really good, the story line is compelling for us, and sustainable for you! I really enjoyed this, and hope to see more soon! *Crosses fingers* A few ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I Can Has Fotograffy?

    These are incredible, I especially love the ones of the flowers, the way you've captured them is just fantastic! The one of the blossoms is particularly beautiful, the way you ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga girl (Aiko)

    Thank you for your reviews, yes her neck is a little long! She's not actually supposed to have a nose, I used blush lines instead, but the scanner didn't pick ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Facebook Mania!

    Hello! I can definitely relate to this, there are grammar errors, but it's not a serious poem I suspect! I will list them anyways, but it won't rhyme if you ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Photo Frame

    I honestly think this is fabulous! I think your writing style far surpasses your years in terms of maturity and vocabulary. You seem to have a natural flair for poetry, ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: They have spoken.

    Hello, and thank you for your review! Personally, I thought this poem was absolutely brilliant, the imagery you present is compelling, and rather beautiful. The rather chilling last line is ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Scarlett Johansson

    Hello, thank you for the review! This is incredible, I can't believe you actually drew this! As you say the left eye is a little off, but I didn't notice ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: me, myself and I

    Thank you so much for your comments, I'm glad that you like this, and get where I'm coming from!

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: In complete relevance to Biology...

    This is beautiful, I love your use of shading and bold lines. You put me to shame! I think it’s clever the way you’ve not added a face, so attention ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga girl (Aiko)

    I later went on to use her in a manga cartoon strip thing, I may upload that if people like this. She's called Aiko and she's entirely my own creation, ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(9)

    Hello, this is good, I don't usually read romantic fiction so I won't pretend to be an expert, but I thought this was well written, apart from the odd grammatical ...

    Jul 23, 2009


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack