User avatar

rockangel

  • Lyric Poetry Re: F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

    this really touched my heart great work..!

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Silhouette

    like your style.... awesome piece of work according to me

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Imaginary Friend

    When the blue skies were over my head Thoughts of happiness filled in my head Suddenly Lucy came to me in my head And wispered these words in my head ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime/Manga Drawing

    Your drawing is good...I personally like it. :-)

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Disapearing Hearts

    it's really good...i love the colours you have chooosen.

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Heroes And A Villain

    cute drawings...!! I would have been much nicer if you have used something like poster paints to colour the drawings. Anyway... well done!

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch Work

    nice artwrork!!

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dude...

    nice colours! i love the way u have done the background..!

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Heart

    really pretty drawing. According to my view this would be great as a tattoo

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anastasia :)

    Nice drawing!! but the colours are a bit dull...maybe because you scaned it.. anyway great work!

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Just a Dream.

    It's great....if it get the right music, it'll be fantastic!

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Never thought..............

    I Never thought.............. I was sitting on a park beanch alone In the cold and gloomy autumn twilight Never thought i'd be a one Who got no path to walk ...

    Dec 31, 2010


The DEPTH of emotions involved in cabbage farming...
— Snoink