-
Re: F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
this really touched my heart great work..!
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Silhouette
like your style.... awesome piece of work according to me
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Imaginary Friend
When the blue skies were over my head Thoughts of happiness filled in my head Suddenly Lucy came to me in my head And wispered these words in my head ...
Apr 28, 2011 -
Re: Anime/Manga Drawing
Your drawing is good...I personally like it. :-)
Apr 26, 2011 -
Re: Disapearing Hearts
it's really good...i love the colours you have chooosen.
Jan 12, 2011 -
Re: Heroes And A Villain
cute drawings...!! I would have been much nicer if you have used something like poster paints to colour the drawings. Anyway... well done!
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: Sketch Work
nice artwrork!!
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: Dude...
nice colours! i love the way u have done the background..!
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: Heart
really pretty drawing. According to my view this would be great as a tattoo
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: Anastasia :)
Nice drawing!! but the colours are a bit dull...maybe because you scaned it.. anyway great work!
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: Just a Dream.
It's great....if it get the right music, it'll be fantastic!
Jan 2, 2011 -
Re: I Never thought..............
I Never thought.............. I was sitting on a park beanch alone In the cold and gloomy autumn twilight Never thought i'd be a one Who got no path to walk ...
Dec 31, 2010
